Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 8 minutes
Tick off the ingredients as you buy them
1. Preheat oven to 250⁰C
2. Dissolve the salt and then yeast in the water. Add half the Val Verde Pizza Flour and mix on medium speed for 5 minutes.
3. Add remaining flour and extra virgin olive oil. Mix at low speed until the dough reaches a smooth consistency.
4. Leave the dough to rise for at least 2 hours.
5. Stretch the dough into round shapes by hand without flattening the outside edge.
6. Add your favourite pizza dough toppings.
7. Bake in the hot oven for 8 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately.