Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 35 minutes
Tick off the ingredients as you buy them
1. Cook rice until al dente. Drain and place in a large salad bowl. Add freshly squeezed lemon juice to rice and stir. Cover bowl and leave in fridge for 30 minutes.
2. In a heated pan, add a tbsp olive oil and sauté the prawns and diced capsicum for 5 minutes.
3. Chop up cherry tomatoes and drain oil from tuna can. Remove rice from fridge and combine shrimp, tuna, capsicum, tomato and olives.
4. In a small jar, prepare a vinaigrette. Combine 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.
5. Add vinaigrette to salad and stir until combined. Top with roughly chopped parsley.