Val Verde Passata 500g, 2 tablespoons natural yogurt, 2 tablespoons tandoori paste, 750g chicken thigh fillets, chopped, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 60g butter, 1 large onion, chopped, 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger (approx. 3 cm piece), 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 teaspoon ground coriander, 1 tablespoon garam masala, ½ medium cauliflower, cut into florets, ½ cup thickened cream, toasted flaked almonds, coriander leaves, to serve, steamed basmati rice, to serve, pappadums, to serve
1. Combine yogurt and tandoori paste in a large snap lock bag or bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Set aside and allow to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and ginger and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring, until onion is soft. Add spices and cook for a further 1 minute or until fragrant. Add chicken and cook for 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally until browned.
3. Stir in Val Verde Tomato Passata and add cauliflower. Bring to boil, reduced heat to simmer and cook for about 10 minutes until chicken and cauliflower is cooked through and tender. Stir in cream and heat through. Remove from heat.
4. Serve topped with flaked almonds, coriander leaves, rice and pappadums.
Val Verde Passata 500g, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 onion, finely chopped, 2 garlic cloves, crushed, 200g arborio rice, 3 cup vegetable stock, 500g chicken breast, cubed, 1 bunch broccoli or broccolini, 1 cup peas, ½ cup basil leaves, Shaved parmesan, to serve
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft. Stir in rice for 1 min.
2. Gradually add the boiling stock, stirring until fully absorbed by the rice. Pour in the Val Verde Tomato Passata, stirring occasionally.
3. Char-grill chicken in a grill-pan over medium-high heat, until cooked through. Remove from heat. Add broccoli to the pan until cooked.
4. When rice is just tender, stir in chicken, peas and basil. Cook until heated through. Top risotto with charred broccoli and parmesan.
4 large chicken fillets, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, olive oil, 2 cloves garlic, crushed, 1 red onion, cut into slivers, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 400g can Val Verde Diced Tomatoes, 1 zucchini, cut into thin strips, 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips, 2 x 10cm sprigs rosemary, couscous or rice, for serving
Season chicken fillets with salt and pepper. Heat a little oil in a large frypan, brown chicken on both sides and remove. Sauté garlic and onion until softened, add balsamic vinegar, Val Verde Diced Tomatoes, zucchini, capsicum and rosemary and bring to the boil. Return chicken to pan and simmer until chicken is cooked and sauce has thickened. Season to taste and serve over couscous.