400g spaghetti, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3 anchovy fillets, chopped, 400g can Val Verde Diced Italian Tomatoes , ½ cup dry white wine, 600g mixed seafood marinara mix, 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
1. Cook pasta, drain and keep warm.
2. Heat oil in a frypan over medium heat and add anchovies. Stir until anchovies have melted.
3. Add wine and Val Verde Diced Italian Tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in marinara mix until seafood is just cooked.
4. Stir in cherry tomatoes and cooked for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add parsley.
5. Toss pasta through seafood tomato sauce and season to taste.
1 leek or 2 onions, extra virgin olive oil, 1.5 litres fish or vegetable stock, 400g can Val Verde Diced Tomatoes, ½ cup frozen baby peas, extra sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 500g peeled green prawns, 1 cup risoni pasta, cooked, pesto, for serving
Finely slice leek and sauté in one tablespoon oil in a large pot over low heat for 10 minutes until soft. Add stock, Val Verde Diced Tomatoes and peas, bring to the boil and season to taste. Keep six prawns whole and chop the rest. Add prawns and risoni to soup and simmer until just cooked. Stir in two tablespoons olive oil. Serve immediately drizzled with pesto, ensuring one whole prawn is added to each serving plate.