Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Tick off the ingredients as you buy them
1. Heat large saucepan on medium heat. Melt butter, then add onions and garlic and cook until soft.
2. Add passata, Worcestershire, cumin, paprika, salt and sugar. Stir till everything is combined well. Bring the sauce to a low boil, then reduce heat to low.
3. Stir in the parsley and simmer the sauce on low heat for about 10 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Crack the eggs into the tomato sauce, then cover the pan. Poach the eggs in the sauce for about 5-8 minutes, or until the whites are set and the yolk is still runny. If you want less runny eggs, cook it for longer. Keep checking the eggs to make sure they're the consistency that you want.
5. Spoon the egg and tomato sauce over toast. Or serve the egg and tomato sauce in a bowl and dip with the toast. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.