Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 2 hours 15 minutes
Tick off the ingredients as you buy them
1. In a large heavy-based saucepan heat the olive oil. Add carrot, onion, thyme and garlic and fry on low heat for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the chopped tomatoes and fish stock. Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
3. Cover with a lid and simmer on a low heat for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Add in all the seafood and simmer for another 5 minutes, or until the seafood is cooked through.
5. Serve with toasted bread.