Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
Tick off the ingredients as you buy them
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the butter. Once melted add garlic, cream, white pepper, and salt.
2. Bring to a low boil and reduce heat to medium, simmer for 8 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and slowly add cheese.
4. Return to stove on low heat and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Cook the fettuccine in salted boiling water for 5 minutes.
6. When cooked, drain Val Verde Fettuccine and add to the saucepan for a minute or until the sauce is well combined with pasta.
7. Serve with fresh chopped basil.