Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Tick off the ingredients as you buy them
1. Prepare the mushroom stock by boiling the water and add Val Verde Mushrooms stock cubes. Keep the stock on low heat.
2. In a medium size fry-pan heat the olive oil, add onion and cook until translucent. Add mushrooms and garlic. Sauté until mushrooms are brown then set aside.
3. Add Risotto Rice and stir in the wine until evaporated.
4. Add in ½ cup of mushroom stock at the time and let the rice absorb the stock. Repeat until all stock is used.
5. Serve topped with parmesan and small amount of butter. Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh thyme.