Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Tick off the ingredients as you buy them
1. Cook pasta, drain and keep warm.
2. Heat oil in a frypan over medium heat and add anchovies. Stir until anchovies have melted.
3. Add wine and Val Verde Diced Italian Tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in marinara mix until seafood is just cooked.
4. Stir in cherry tomatoes and cooked for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add parsley.
5. Toss pasta through seafood tomato sauce and season to taste.
Use fish or vegetable stock as an alternative to the white wine, if desired.