Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Tick off the ingredients as you buy them
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, add garlic and anchovies. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes until anchovies have melted.
2. Stir in tomato paste for a further minute, until slightly caramelised
3. Add Val Verde Passata Sauce into the saucepan, season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until sauce thickens.
4. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water, according to packet instructions. Drain well and set aside.
5. Add the seafood marinara mix and vongole into the sauce, stir and cook for 4-5 minutes, until the seafood is cooked and the vongole have opened. Discard vongole which have not opened.
6. Add the spaghetti and toss well, making sure all the pasta is coated in the sauce.
7. Serve Seafood Spaghetti Marinara with freshly chopped parsley.